Slokker Homes launched in Canada in 2007, with a head office in Calgary -- and with plans to build beautiful, affordable multi-family homes in Alberta’s best communities. To date, we’ve completed nine developments and we’re currently building eight more. Over the past decade, we’ve been fortunate to work with more than 2000 homeowners in the province and we look forward to our next decade -- developing new communities and building beautiful homes right here in Alberta.
The homes (and commercial developments) we build include townhomes, condos, single-family homes and mixed-use commercial properties.
Jumping Pound Townhomes, now 70 per cent sold, is a typical example of our developments – a gorgeous location that is home to thoughtfully-designed homes, offered at the area’s most-competitive prices.
Across all our projects, we work to minimize costs and maximize the quality of the homes we build – passing along savings to our homebuyers and creating value that is shared. We cherish the relationships we develop with our homebuyers, suppliers and partners.
Part of an 80-Year Global Success Story
Slokker Homes Alberta is part of the globally-respected development team, Slokker Real Estate Group, that was first established in the Netherlands in 1935. Across the Slokker Group, which has operated in the US and Canada as well now for more than 30 years, our values run deep. We work to deliver projects, communities and homes of value. Please visit one of our show homes to learn more.
Slokker’s Completed Developments in Alberta
- The Townhomes At Chestermere Station - 245 Townhomes in Chestermere - completed
- Taralake Townhomes - 139 Townhomes in NE Calgary - completed
- Sage Hill Townhomes - 58 Townhomes in NW Calgary - completed
- Riverstone at Cochrane Townhomes - 91 Townhomes in Cochrane - completed
- Ravenswood Townhomes - in Airdrie - completed
- Silverado Townhomes - 141 Townhomes in SW Clagary - completed
- The Riverton At Parkdale - 26 Luxury Condos in NW Calgary - completed