Small town charm. A perfect launch pad for the mountains. A quick commute into Calgary. There are many reasons to love and live in Cochrane -- and many reasons to choose Jumping Pound Ridge Townhomes for your next home. With more than 26,000 residents, Cochrane offers big city amenities, without the traffic hassles. Drive, walk or ride – downtown or in your pristine backyard. It’s time to chill at Jumping Pound Ridge.
A Nature Reserve in Your Backyard
Jumping Pound Ridge Townhomes overlooks a pristine natural reserve – giving you one unique backyard!
Here are 12 great reasons to live at Jumping Pound Ridge Townhomes in Cochrane:
- Overlooking the Toki Nature Reserve
- Quick access to the mountains
- Quick access to main highways
- Quick access to Calgary
- Playground on site
- Access to Cochrane’s pathway network
- Short walk to the Bow River
- Professional landscaping throughout
- Close proximity to Cochrane town center
- Pre-school close by (walking distance)
- Playing field close by (walking distance)